1027 Altmetric Mentions
Aims and scope
BMC Anesthesiology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of anesthesiology, critical care, perioperative care and pain management, including clinical and experimental research into anesthetic mechanisms, administration and efficacy, technology and monitoring, and associated economic issues.
- Guangde Tu, BMC Series, Shanghai
- Dmitri Bezinover, Penn State University’s College of Medicine in Hershey
- Marcelo Gama de Abreu, Universitätsklinikum Dresden
- Patrice Forget, UCL
- Jun Lin, Stony Brook Medicine
- Laura Pasin, San Raffaele Scientific Institute, Milan
- Fuat Saner, Essen University Medical Center
- Todd Sarge, Beth Israel Deaconness Medical Center
Prof. Patrice Forget is anesthesiologist teaching and taking patients in charge in the operating room and the chronic pain management unit at the Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussel (UZ Brussel). He is involved in clinical research, studying pain and the impact of surgery and anesthetic drugs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) on cancer outcomes at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB). He joined BMC Anesthesiology in 2014 as Associate Editor, and in 2015 as Section Editor.
BMC Series blog
16 January 2020